Thanks once again to all members for their comments. When I decided to post here, I knew the fact that some people may not like the posts because they know Mike since a long time. As Mike also said- "What’s even more ironic is that Akhilesh doesn’t know that most of you on this board either know me personally, or know of me or the websites we run." Still, the volume of support I got here is something which makes me feel proud that I'm working for this industry

Only a few people(may be 2-3)here know me but still the way a lot of members understood my situation and expressed their support...thanks.
I would like to mention something here. In any promotional email I send to prospective clients, I clrealy write "To judge the quality of our services you can start with sending small amounts of work without any advance payment. You can pay us after the work is completed and sent to you." I have followed this methodology from very start of business and got huge success. PartyGaming guys had shortlisted and selected the translator team for their projects(out of 3-4 examples I sent them per language) and that translator team works for me on every project now and I can proudly say that all our clients except one are happy with us.
Still, I can see that some people have doubts about our work quality without even knowing us. I would like to invite them to send us any project- without paying anything in advance, check our work quality and then say something. We never ask for any advance payment, we invoice the clients after the work is done, we do amendments if the client wants and we do it untill the client is fully satisfied, we provide quality which has been admired by lots and lots of clients and that is why I had enough courage to post the incident here.
Thank you all for your time- you guys are so nice people to deal with, whether critics or supporters, you guys rock
P.S. This is such a big forum of people related to online gambling industry, can anyone please tell me if me/my translators need to ask something about a specific poker term/terminology which we cannot find over internet, in which section of this forum we should post the question? Looking forward to your suggestion.