Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham 
P.S. Congrats on killing your own rep. Good luck getting future customers!
|
I've only skimmed threads so perhaps I'm missing something. I don't really see how he's ruined his reputation and from the posts I've read he seems to be polite and sticks mostly to facts with emails etc.
Perhaps I missed something or just interpreted his English differently.
For something so heated, both sides actually impressed me in their responses. Even after a lot of people kind of bashed akhil_jks he still seemed reasonable in his responses.
To be honest I'm impressed with both companies over this and would consider doing business with both of them if I ever needed something either offered.
|
I agree, when you compare it to the two in this
thread, who nobody in their right mind would do business with ever again, both parties here have thrashed out their unfortunate dispute in a very civilised and professional way - I wouldn't have a problem doing business with either of them.