Hi guys,
I'm a newbie to the forum, and after lurking here for a while, I have to say there are some great ideas here, so thanks for that.
I'm based in Europe and poker is expanding massively here at the moment, and my feeling is there's not much offline stuff going on here at the moment, so I want to take advantage of it NOW!!!
I'm a non-techie person, but I'd like to give a go to the offline promos you guys mentioned in some of the other threads. So my question: do you need a website to promote Party or other affiliates offline? Or can you just join as an affiliate and promote them through a bonus code? Also would you just stick with one site? If so, which one? What are the pros and cons in your view of the affiliate programs?
Thanks for your help,
Pokerspike
|