
Thanks. Jeremy did everything. Sports is really big in my area so I suggested he add some pictures of the Giants/A's/Raiders/49ers as everyone seems to be a fan of 1 or 2 of those teams. He found incredible pictures. He will add or subtract whatever you want. He wants you to be happy. He will also help you to become successful, which is worth more to me than the website I paid for. I am very happy with what he did for me. The thing is, having a website means nothing if you don't go out and there and market it. I'm waiting for Party Poker to send me a thousand flyers/business cards so I can get this thing off the ground. I am also in the process of creating flyers for my website to draw local poker players to it. With the WSOP being advertised on tv, it's going to create a another huge rush of excitement in the poker community. Also, every year there are a new influx of young poker players who just need to be pointed in the right direction......hopefully to my website.
SonomaCountyPoker.com
|