I am personally website illiterate. I could spend the next few years developing a nice website. I chose to save a lot of time and headache and purchase a website off of Jeremy Enke. He'll make you a niche website that is local to you and basically brands the website for offline promotions. This is how he started and look where he is now. The guy makes 6 figures, has his own e-book, he's pretty much setup. What's wonderful about his websites is that they are branded to where you live, so any offline promotions will surely spark interest in people who play poker in your community. I am a brand new affiliate, so I am just beginning this affiliate adventure. I hate to blow smoke up anybody's ass but Jeremy has really been great about helping me get this thing going. So not only do you gain a superb, content filled website, you also gain a business partner who is successful and has a vested interest in your success.
Check out my website at: SonomaCountyPoker.com
Let me know what you think.
|