I went to college and got a degree which I never use anymore. If you were in your 30's and doing well online I would say don't waste your time. But since you are young and have the opportunity, my advice would be to go to school, have fun, and be the biggest baller of all your friends. It is a great thing to have in your pocket, especially in the future if you want to join a big internet marketing firm.
Even better find a way to get your fellow college or frat buddies involved in the business, where you benefit of course. Most college kids will work for dirt cheap.
Whether you ever use the education or not, you will never regret doing it. Plus college is a good time to have random one night stands, do keg stands, and generally have no responsibility except for passing exams.
Although the argument of passing on college to do internet marketing is a far better one than skipping college to become a professional online poker player......now that is just stupid.