Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-06-2006, 11:43 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,314
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default A really simple question

I have such a simple question and its a minor adjustment but it is driving me crazy. I have made an affiliate table to go along the one side of my forum. I want it flush and its not it is off by a wee bit but I cant stand it and I am so tired that I cant even think, I am new to this and so what I have done how simple it may be has taken me a while to figure out how to adjust it so it wouldnt keep mucking up,anyway if anyone can help me out that would be fantastic...lol gotta get sleep
__________________
Selling VBSEO License and VBulletin License - PM for details
_______________________________

Gambling Directory
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2006, 04:13 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,574
Default

I've had that same problem many times. I found that a table in the body of my page was too wide, but I'm sure your problem may be different.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Legallity Question aussiepoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-14-2007 05:39 PM
simple link question absentx Web Design Q&A 3 11-12-2006 02:00 PM
Simple Affiliate Websites? Tiny Tycoon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 09-16-2006 10:31 AM
Simple sitemap question the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 11-18-2005 04:19 PM
question on giving away funded account (other ?'s) loudog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 04-28-2005 04:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0