Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-2006, 04:25 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 471
Default simple link question

I have a question about links.

I am using Dreamweaver to redesign a page of mine. If under page properties I have it set so the links are "always underlined" how do I ignore that with certain links?

Like I dont want my main navigational links underlined, but I want all the other ones that way, is there anyway to "ignore" the page wide attribute for certain links?
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-10-2006, 05:15 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 972
Default

This can be done using a CSS style sheet. You can specify how certain text will look with a special tag. Check this site out for more info on CSS
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-12-2006, 02:24 AM
alance alance is offline
JMSCasino.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 94
Send a message via MSN to alance Send a message via Yahoo to alance Send a message via Skype™ to alance
Thumbs up Css

HI
yes it can be done thru CSS properties

u need to make 2 links for that. 1 will be with underline and the other without that.. let me know if u need in details..





Quote:
Originally Posted by absentx
I have a question about links.

I am using Dreamweaver to redesign a page of mine. If under page properties I have it set so the links are "always underlined" how do I ignore that with certain links?

Like I dont want my main navigational links underlined, but I want all the other ones that way, is there anyway to "ignore" the page wide attribute for certain links?
__________________
Waiting for my first Poker Affiliate Site...

Top Online Casinos || Poker Templates || Professional Web Site Templates || Design Templates
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-12-2006, 03:00 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Is this what you are looking for?

Quote:
<A STYLE="text-decoration:none" HREF="XXXX.html">
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A really simple question kaus Web Design Q&A 1 12-07-2006 05:13 AM
Question about link exchanges dividend Search Engine Optimization 3 09-20-2006 08:27 PM
Link X question RounderStaked New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 08-29-2006 12:08 AM
Question about selling link space greview General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 08-07-2006 06:33 PM
Link Guidlines stevencachia The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 07:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0