General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I have been approached by someone wanting to purchase link space to 3 of my pages for 6 months. One link will go on the homepage the other two links will go on internal pages. What would be a decent price to charge for this?
I did'nt really plan on selling link space but they approached me. None of my pages have any pagerank yet so I cant understand why anyone would want to purchase links.
Hi, i used to get alot of those, and usually when you reply they try and talk you into to something else, for example they want to do some rediculous link exchange that will do nothing for you, or get you to join their affiliate program, very raley they actually want to purchase a link from you!
Sounds strange. Most normal websites would not pay for a site with no PR. Be careful of who you are linking to with this. If it's not poker related I would not give it another thought.
There are these "free money" sites that pay for links and you really don't want to link to them.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
The links would be from a poker related site. The guy has a very large network of casino/poker related sites. He seems to be on the up and up from seeing him on another casino affiliate forum. Just not really sure what to charge at this point.
Tell him you will give him a link for 3 months at $10 a month. This way when your PR goes up in a few months you can email him and ask for more $. He just might pay $30 for a link.
This just may be what I would do.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
I closed the deal this morning. Lets just say that I made quite abit more than $10 a link. I was actually surprised.
I am curious as to what you got as well and for what period of time.
Since you were asking for "rates" here, perhaps you could fill us in on what they paid for what .
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back Poker Rakeback Calculator