So the way to find out your sites stats are www.yoursite.com/stats correct? That how I know how to do it anyway ...
Here is what comes up and I have no clue how to analyze it:
6.Successful server requests 184 Requests7.Logfile lines without status code 36 Lines8.Successful requests for pages 75 Requests for pages9.Distinct files requested 18 Files10.Distinct hosts served 5 Hosts11.Total data transferred 4.391 MB
What do these stats mean? do they include everytime I look at the site? and basically I want to find out how many unique visitors I am receiving. Thanks guys, sorry for being a noob lol
You might want to look at something like www.addfreestats.com. Its a simple javascript you insert into each webpage or template and they will show you how many unique visitors you got, what search engine referred them with the keyword phrase they used, and also where they exited to. All very useful information to have and they have some other features I don't pay much attention to. There are many free stats programs like this one and they all enable you to stay more on top of your business as opposed to using just awstats.
So the way to find out your sites stats are www.yoursite.com/stats correct? That how I know how to do it anyway ...
Here is what comes up and I have no clue how to analyze it:
6.Successful server requests 184 Requests7.Logfile lines without status code 36 Lines8.Successful requests for pages 75 Requests for pages9.Distinct files requested 18 Files10.Distinct hosts served 5 Hosts11.Total data transferred 4.391 MB
What do these stats mean? do they include everytime I look at the site? and basically I want to find out how many unique visitors I am receiving. Thanks guys, sorry for being a noob lol
__________________ Waiting for my first Poker Affiliate Site...
Top Online Casinos||Poker Templates||Professional Web Site Templates|| Design Templates