Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-09-2007, 11:48 AM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 183
Default nOOb Question - Party Poker

Hello there, I am just wondering if we have a tracker with PAW are we registered to log into Party Partners and view our stats from there?


Another quick question .. are the bonus codes case sensitive?


Thanks a lot guys!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-09-2007, 11:50 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 926
Default

You will see your stats in your control panel here at PAW and not at Party Partners.

Bonus codes are not case senitive in general. I have never worked with a poker room where the bonus codes are case sensitive.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-09-2007, 12:02 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 183
Default

All I see in PAW stats are how much revenue I've made ..

im looking more for how many RMPs and PMPs have signed up using my code.

any help? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2007, 12:05 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 926
Default

Click on reports in your control panel and you will see your RMPs and PMPs. If you want more stats you can ask the support for screen shots on you individual stats from Party Partners.

Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker69 View Post
All I see in PAW stats are how much revenue I've made ..

im looking more for how many RMPs and PMPs have signed up using my code.

any help? Thanks
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-09-2007, 06:19 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 183
Default

Oh wow never knew that was there ... PAW is even better than I realized ... Now under my trackers it has me down for a certain amount of RMPs, and a certain amount earned. Does that they have cleared all requirements and I will for sure be getting paid by those players? Also under the home section it shows 0$ earned .. How does all of this work ... sorry if I sound really stupid


Any little help would be awsome thanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-09-2007, 06:54 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 926
Default

All the players that are under the RMP column is players that have met the requirements and you will get paid for them.

The first page does not work for me either. I always look at reports when I want to know how much I've earned.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
Party Poker Question MGRPlease PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 12-11-2005 06:48 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0