Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > ParadisePoker.com

ParadisePoker.com ParadisePoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss the ParadisePoker.com affiliate program here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-02-2006, 09:17 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 471
Default

A couple of weeks ago, I got my first sign-up at paradise. Honestly, I haven't been promoting them too much except for the fact that a navy ensign won the million dollar freeroll and I'm in the navy. Also, I've been promoting them as a wsop satellite site.

Anyway, so someone signs up and I've noticed something weird about their stats but maybe I'm just missing something.

Jan-30 deposits $200 plays 2 raked hands
Jan-31 deposits $50 no raked hands shown as played
Feb-01 deposits $300 plays 3 raked hands

Do you think that this guy is just strictly playing tourneys? I'm happy to have an active player for my first sign-up but damn! Does this strike anyone as odd? Or is it just me? I am new to paradise affiliates.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-03-2006, 02:40 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
Default

Poker30

Email me your account details and I will have alook and tell you exactly what he is doing. It could be BJ, tournaments, or sportsbook.

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about stats LuckyNL Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 6 01-21-2007 07:12 PM
PAW stats - delayed on purpose. Why? Marius Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 12-28-2006 11:51 AM
Stats Again losercore Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 12-28-2006 02:22 AM
mansion question ChargedPoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 11-10-2006 09:02 AM
Party stats question..... kksuited General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 11-02-2005 04:37 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:39 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0