General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
how ofter are the stats updated? I am used to real time stats...i hate waiting....even at my upgraded subdomain they gave real time stats...im on 1and1 now and they give weekly stats....its horrible....i check traffic and poker stats like 1000 times a day....
I my experience mansion update stats once every 3-5 days.
__________________
http://www.livescoring.net
http://www.1pokerbonus.com
http://www.bonustip.com
Looking for a new pokerroom-to promote? Check out the Partnernordica-program. Fairly new pokersite on the merge-network.
Im all for site who use live stats - It can assist with banner placement if you are doing a little shuffling around. I see no real benefit to the affiliate when sites alter this & change it to daily, even less frequent updates. We do get charged for upgrades so what is the reason for reducing our ability to view stats?