View Single Post
  #4  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:51 PM
alance alance is offline
JMSCasino.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 105
Send a message via MSN to alance Send a message via Yahoo to alance Send a message via Skype™ to alance
Default

Hi
its not always fixed

sometimes it comes as :

www.yoursite.com/webstat

www.yoursite.com/cpanel

www.yoursite.com/etc....







Quote:
Originally Posted by poker69 View Post
So the way to find out your sites stats are www.yoursite.com/stats correct? That how I know how to do it anyway ...

Here is what comes up and I have no clue how to analyze it:


6.Successful server requests 184 Requests7.Logfile lines without status code 36 Lines8.Successful requests for pages 75 Requests for pages9.Distinct files requested 18 Files10.Distinct hosts served 5 Hosts11.Total data transferred 4.391 MB


What do these stats mean? do they include everytime I look at the site? and basically I want to find out how many unique visitors I am receiving. Thanks guys, sorry for being a noob lol
__________________
Waiting for my first Poker Affiliate Site...

Top Online Casinos || Poker Templates || Professional Web Site Templates || Design Templates
Reply With Quote