Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-15-2007, 09:41 PM
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 499
Lightbulb Just had an idea

I notice there are always people wanting to buy/sell/exchange links here. Someone should make a site or a page here that would be like a link store. It could show all the sites that are selling links, prices, PR...ect, and maybe make it so sellers can log in and update how many spots they have left...ect. That way, when someone wants to buy some they can see at a glance everyone that is selling links and all the info, maybe even add a section just for exchanges. I'm sure there is already something like this here and I just don't know about it. Just thought i would share.
__________________
I can't think of anything good to write here
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-16-2007, 08:19 AM
fastpony fastpony is offline
Let's go Buckey's
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 37
Default

Thanks for sharing..

hxxp://gamblingads.com looks like what you are talking about.



Last edited by fastpony : 04-17-2007 at 11:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-16-2007, 09:12 AM
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 153
Default

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I would find that kind of thing very useful. I would steal that idea and make a site like that if I had the ability to.
__________________
Customized Banners - $15
Have your bonus code incorporated into any poker room banner.
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...d-banners.html


Online Poker Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 04-17-2007, 03:41 PM
ArthurD ArthurD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 68
Default

Will add that to my list of ~15 good ideas. I like it, I'd make it 100% automated and smooth for the users, auto-page rank checking, ahhh so many ideas and so little time! Some day, perhaps. Nice idea nonetheless.
__________________
-Arthur D'Antonio III
Web Developer (PHP Specialist)

RakebackSoftware.com - The Automated Solution for Managing your rakeback business


AIM: ADanto6840
MSN:
Email:
Phone: 1.812.369-0538
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 02:11 AM
Money Making Idea? Andy007 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 08-20-2006 01:10 PM
My idea for A Possible forum Incentive Dcanfield General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 06-13-2006 11:56 PM
I came up with a new idea. please evaluate dontgobroke New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 01-15-2006 01:29 PM
Crazy marketing idea I had, it worked! Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 06-21-2005 07:18 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0