News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2007, 10:27 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,083
Default Buying articles with links

If anyone is interested I am buying article links. I will create the article for you but I require to have the article linked up somewhere from your homepage. It doesn't have to be highly visible so you won't lose any traffic. I'll be putting a few links in the article and will pay you for it.

The articles aren't going to be master pieces but more so just content to put around the links.

The price I'm giving is around $100 per month. It will go up or down depending on what link power the site has.

Pm me if you are interested.

Last edited by hoursurfing : 02-17-2007 at 12:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:47 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 328
Default

PM sent
__________________
"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
"Every day I'm hustling"
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 433
Send a message via MSN to Graham
Default

PM Sent as well.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln

Unique advertising opportunity: MillionDollarBankroll
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-17-2007, 10:39 AM
sizzz sizzz is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 19
Default

pm sent
__________________
Visit Poker Bonus World - Online Poker Bonus Offers - Poker News - Strategy Articles - Reviews
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-18-2007, 02:04 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,083
Default

Thanks for all the offers. I accepted a handful and will probably be accepting more in a few weeks. If I didnt get back to your pm that means I had finished accepting offers when I got your pm. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Will google find links in menus hidden w/ css MasteryOfPoker Search Engine Optimization 0 01-15-2007 12:32 AM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 05:06 PM
I'm buying text links from PR3 and higher sites Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 07-12-2006 01:04 PM
Articles for Links NeverBeg The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-18-2006 11:03 AM
What factors to consider when buying links MilanFlyer Search Engine Optimization 4 02-17-2006 10:10 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:25 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0