Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 02-11-2007, 12:08 AM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 157
Default MillionDollarBankroll - Unique Advertising Opportunities

Dear Fellow PAWers,

For those of you who don’t know me my name is John and I wanted to let all of you know about the launch of my new website that I started with the help of my friend Graham from BankrollBoost. MillionDollarBankroll is a website dedicated to my poker dream of turning a zero dollar bankroll into $1 Million dollars. In order to do this I will rely on my poker skills (obviously) along with a little Bankroll Boost (no pun intended Graham) from my sponsors every month. Sponsorship is only $20/Month (maximum 3 months) and includes the following:

-A 125 by 125 Banner on the Homepage linked to your website

-A permanent link and description of your site on the sponsors page (example here) which will remain even if your sponsorship runs out

-A one post write up from me about some of the features of your website which will be featured on the homepage of the blog under the sponsors category

So why advertise? As I am sure most of you know, the explosive popularity of the MillionDollarHomepage has been replicated many times over, but never in the poker world. Should I succeed in my goal, no matter how far fetched it seems, your website will gain massive exposure as players continually check up on my progress and read the blog. In addition to the potential for growth, here are some of the basics reasons to advertise:

-Exposure to targeted poker/gambling related traffic

-High % of return visitors to check for progress updates

-A permanent link from the website on the sponsors page ensuring your place in history

-Helping me in achieving my dream


I realize that this is a new website and that some of you may be skeptical about sponsoring a new website, so i'll let you know about some of the things I plan to do to ensure that your advertising dollars are well spent. Firstly, I promise you that this will be a very active blog with regular posts and updates on my progress. Secondly, I will work hard on getting the site out there through blog posts (Graham generously is donating one on the BankrollBoost blog PR4), as well as submitting it to directories and doing link development work. As part of launching the venture I am releasing a $200 press release on PRWeb to get some initial traffic and PR. Also, out of every $20/month for each sponsor, $15 will go towards the bankroll and $5 from each sponsor will be retained for link development and advertising.

I would like to thank you all for taking the time and reading over this sponsorship proposal and hope that you will consider becoming a part of the website. Just so everyone knows sponsorship payment is through Full Tilt Inter Account transfer only as I want to keep the bankroll all in one place for obvious reasons. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or would like to share your thoughts you can post here, PM me or email me at . There are 9 spots available in total, with the first sponsor getting the spot where the Full Tilt Banner is (this is just a test banner). Hope to speak with some of you soon and I look forward to starting this journey.

Last edited by JohnG : 02-11-2007 at 02:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 02-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 571
Default

I just wanted to add quickly that I am helping John with this project in both the development of the concept/site and will be helping with link development and some funding for press releases, etc. First person to sponsor will get a link included in the first blog post about it on Bankroll Boost (with your keywords) and will also get a permanent link on my links page (PR3). If you already have a link there, I'll give you one somewhere else.

There is my 2 cents... I hope this becomes a rewarding experience for everyone involved.
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 02-11-2007, 12:15 AM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 157
Default

Thanks for the support Graham, just to let everyone know launch is set firm for March 1st. I will be spending the next few weeks until launch doing link development and getting some buzz going to help jumpstart the site. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 02-11-2007, 03:12 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 196
Default I'l take 2 spots - PM sent

hi John

I'll take 2 spots - PM sent

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
http://www.4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better

http://www.badbeatornot.com - Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... http://www.milliondollarpokerguide.com
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 02-11-2007, 03:19 AM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 157
Default

So far 3 spots are gone pending payment, PM's replied to, thanks RCNmastermind and ScrawnyBob, info is in your inbox.
__________________
Poker News | Poker Gossip | Poker News Blog
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 02-11-2007, 06:03 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 47
Default

Looking forward to reading this - great idea!

I'll take a spot. PM sent.
__________________
Online Poker Directory
Compare online poker ¦ best poker bonus ¦ poker dictionary ¦ compare sit and go
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 02-11-2007, 06:15 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,002
Default

Great idea...

Best of luck
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 02-11-2007, 09:28 AM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 157
Default

Thanks Loserscore...........update......2 more spots gone, 4 remaining, all PM's replied to.
__________________
Poker News | Poker Gossip | Poker News Blog
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 02-11-2007, 09:33 AM
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 249
Default

Good luck in the venture John...looks promising for sure.
__________________
:: PokerOwnage :: Live it, Love it, OWN it!
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 02-11-2007, 02:42 PM
JohnG JohnG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 157
Default

Thanks alot Pino I am excited to get under way, there are still ***edit***, one more just sold so (3) ad spots remaining for those interested. Send me a PM and I'll get your ads up ASAP if you are interested in sponsoring. Just so everyone knows ads will go up now but your advertising term won't start until March 1st. Bye for now.
__________________
Poker News | Poker Gossip | Poker News Blog

Last edited by JohnG : 02-11-2007 at 07:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some advertising space available on DeuceAce, Flop or Fold and others - John D Buy & Sell Advertising 9 04-18-2007 09:11 AM
Unique Opportuniry - Get your own page on DeuceAce Poker Forums - Only your content John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 8 01-15-2007 07:18 AM
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 08:33 PM
Advertising Opportunities Available SmackDog The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 09-15-2006 01:19 PM
Advertising Opportunities Egthareal General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 11-09-2005 05:40 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:45 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0