Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2007, 11:27 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default Buying articles with links

If anyone is interested I am buying article links. I will create the article for you but I require to have the article linked up somewhere from your homepage. It doesn't have to be highly visible so you won't lose any traffic. I'll be putting a few links in the article and will pay you for it.

The articles aren't going to be master pieces but more so just content to put around the links.

The price I'm giving is around $100 per month. It will go up or down depending on what link power the site has.

Pm me if you are interested.

Last edited by hoursurfing : 02-17-2007 at 01:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-17-2007, 12:47 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 701
Default

PM sent
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,015
Default

PM Sent as well.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-17-2007, 11:39 AM
sizzz sizzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 121
Default

pm sent
__________________
Find the best Poker Bonus Codes & much more!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-18-2007, 03:04 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

Thanks for all the offers. I accepted a handful and will probably be accepting more in a few weeks. If I didnt get back to your pm that means I had finished accepting offers when I got your pm. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Link exchange / Buying Links Notspot Link Exchanges 2 04-05-2007 02:10 AM
Buying poker links impreza The Poker Affiliate Exchange 9 03-13-2007 04:16 PM
PR 4 Links and Articles Available Bryan The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-28-2007 02:39 PM
I'm buying text links from PR3 and higher sites Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 07-12-2006 02:04 PM
What factors to consider when buying links MilanFlyer Search Engine Optimization 4 02-17-2006 11:10 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0