Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   The Poker Affiliate Exchange (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/)
-   -   Buying articles with links (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/8878-buying-articles-links.html)

hoursurfing 02-16-2007 10:27 PM

Buying articles with links
 
If anyone is interested I am buying article links. I will create the article for you but I require to have the article linked up somewhere from your homepage. It doesn't have to be highly visible so you won't lose any traffic. I'll be putting a few links in the article and will pay you for it.

The articles aren't going to be master pieces but more so just content to put around the links.

The price I'm giving is around $100 per month. It will go up or down depending on what link power the site has. :)

Pm me if you are interested.

PokerProp 02-16-2007 11:47 PM

PM sent

Graham 02-17-2007 10:13 AM

PM Sent as well.

sizzz 02-17-2007 10:39 AM

pm sent

hoursurfing 02-18-2007 02:04 PM

Thanks for all the offers. I accepted a handful and will probably be accepting more in a few weeks. If I didnt get back to your pm that means I had finished accepting offers when I got your pm. Thanks again.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0