News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Wild Willy Wild Willy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 49
Send a message via ICQ to Wild Willy Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Willy
Default Myspace bulletin board postings for sale 5000 FRIENDS

My myspace account has nearly 5000 friends (all poker players).

I am selling daily bulletin posts for the following prices.

15 days/3 times a day for $25

30 days/3 times a day for $45

You can check out my page by going to following link

http://www.myspace.com/thechipleaders

I accept payments via paypal.

If interested send me a PM.

Thanks
Wild Willy
__________________
http://www.thechipleaders.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-03-2006, 01:07 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,801
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

How much to just buy your myspace account? and I might be serious......
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-03-2006, 07:10 AM
ClickItNow ClickItNow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 56
Default

Are all those bands poker players?
__________________
www.surferspoker.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Wild Willy Wild Willy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 49
Send a message via ICQ to Wild Willy Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Willy
Default

I don't know if they(bands) are or not. What can tell you as I went by hand and added my friends from other poker players and clubs.

I did have more friends but started weeding them out a couple weeks ago and eliminated a few hundreds.

I think other then some top poker players I have one the largest myspace databases of friends. I keep looking for bigger ones if ya come across more 5k let me know.

Jeremy, hit me up on PM. I am interested in selling the myspace account but in conjunction with my website www.thechipleaders.com

thanks
Willy
__________________
http://www.thechipleaders.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Wild Willy Wild Willy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 49
Send a message via ICQ to Wild Willy Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Willy
Default

All PMS answered

I can only take on a few more people so let me know.
__________________
http://www.thechipleaders.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Create a myspace profile psmoney The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 11-07-2006 12:29 PM
Need help updating a phpbb board to vbulletin Liam Web Design Q&A 0 10-12-2006 08:52 PM
Anyone like my design on DeuceAce? Please vote for it as vbulletin board of the month John D The Spam Forum 1 07-06-2006 09:36 AM
MySpace PR - worth a damn? Georgia Poker Search Engine Optimization 11 07-03-2006 02:27 PM
having friends spread the word... richardb General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-13-2005 02:53 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:54 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0