Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   The Poker Affiliate Exchange (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/)
-   -   Myspace bulletin board postings for sale 5000 FRIENDS (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/7803-myspace-bulletin-board-postings-sale-5000-friends.html)

Wild Willy 12-02-2006 05:54 PM

Myspace bulletin board postings for sale 5000 FRIENDS
 
My myspace account has nearly 5000 friends (all poker players).

I am selling daily bulletin posts for the following prices.

15 days/3 times a day for $25

30 days/3 times a day for $45

You can check out my page by going to following link

http://www.myspace.com/thechipleaders

I accept payments via paypal.

If interested send me a PM.

Thanks
Wild Willy

Jeremy 12-03-2006 01:07 AM

How much to just buy your myspace account? and I might be serious......:cool:

ClickItNow 12-03-2006 07:10 AM

Are all those bands poker players? :) ;)

Wild Willy 12-03-2006 09:27 PM

I don't know if they(bands) are or not. What can tell you as I went by hand and added my friends from other poker players and clubs.

I did have more friends but started weeding them out a couple weeks ago and eliminated a few hundreds.

I think other then some top poker players I have one the largest myspace databases of friends. I keep looking for bigger ones if ya come across more 5k let me know.

Jeremy, hit me up on PM. I am interested in selling the myspace account but in conjunction with my website www.thechipleaders.com

thanks
Willy

Wild Willy 12-04-2006 07:31 PM

All PMS answered

I can only take on a few more people so let me know.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0