News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-13-2005, 02:42 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have tried this with some moderate success and thought you guys might want to try it too. I have created a few unique bonus codes for some of my friends and made a special deal with them to split the proceeds 50-50 with them for whatever revenue they generate by getting others to sign up. I have only done this with friends that I trust and I am close with. I do not like to do business with people I do not have 100% trust in.

You guys are probably wondering why I did not make them a sub-affiliate....well, sometimes you can give people the keys to success and they will still not act upon them. They are either too lazy or too scared to try something new. They think that it is too good to be true or that they have joined the party too late. In these situations, I give them a bonus code and make a deal with them, rather than them being a sub-affiliate.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-13-2005, 02:53 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 279
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

If you can stay away from friends and family for your recruiting techniques, you are much better off. Just because you have a deep interest, means nothing to them most of the time. Of course if you know people who are open and like poker then it's a no brainer. Never try to convince anyone they should try online poker or expect positive results from them as a sub if they don't have just a pinch of desire like you.

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0