I am willing to pay somebody that is good at myspace to create a custom myspace account for my new site psstakes. I dont know what the proper rate to offer somebody to do this, so just PM me your offer
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Join the United Poker Group
Affiliate Program, Today!
The United Poker Group is an Online Poker Training Center That Offers the Tools You Need to Cash in off of the Poker Industry. Become Both a Top-Notch Professional Poker Player and an Industry Marketing Entrepreneur!
i will do one for 250 or so ..
I do top quality work anyways pm me!
if
__________________
Join the United Poker Group
Affiliate Program, Today!
The United Poker Group is an Online Poker Training Center That Offers the Tools You Need to Cash in off of the Poker Industry. Become Both a Top-Notch Professional Poker Player and an Industry Marketing Entrepreneur!