This is my first post on this forum so hello everybody!
6 weeks ago my affiliate account was putted “on hold”. I have received e-mail explaining that my “Players Value is negative”. They also wrote me that next month my affiliate account will be open once again.
I’m on CPA deal, so some one could explain me how in 2 month they can count player value? They have this players “for life” so is crazy to expect income in 2 months. If it will be possible, than every one will choose revenue share instead of CPA.
6 weeks have passed, and my account is still “on hold”. They send me only short note that “The reason that your account has not been opened again is because you never expressed any interest in continuing to work with us”. When my account was putted on hold, I didn’t removed Party Poker banners, so users can still sing in! And they still can.
I have read on this forum that some of you have the same problem. But do you figure it out in some way ? For me this is some kind of madness – right my affiliate manager don’t even answer to my e-mails. What can I do?