Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Poker All-In Poker All-In is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 20
Default

I got this message yesterday when I tried to log into the cashier part of Party Poker's affiliate program.

Quote:
Your Affiliate Account has been put on hold due to a possible violation of our Affiliate Agreement.

Please contact your Account Executive at for more information. Please mention Account on Hold in your subject to ensure we can direct your query to the appropriate person.

I have no idea what I possibly could have done wrong. I also have no idea how long my account has been put on hold. This kind of irritates me this is how they handle it. You don't find out until you try and log into the cashier. The rest of the site has been running fine and I've been managing my account not knowing I could be doing it just for the fun of it.

I e-mailed party poker yesterday and still havn't gotten a response from them. This deal feels a little shady on their part and it makes me feel a little uncomfortable that they would put your account on hold without notifying you about it.
__________________
I've done everything I've ever wanted to do, accept win a million dollars.

http://www.pokerall-in.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-12-2006, 11:14 PM
getinthewpt.com getinthewpt.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 30
Default

That happened to me also. I just had to scan a few proofs of ID and it was fine in a couple of days.
__________________
WPT
Full Tilt Poker
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Poker All-In Poker All-In is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 20
Default

It's been 9 days now, I've e-mailed Party Poker 3 times and I still havn't gotten a response from them over this.

This is starting to pi$$ me off. They put my account on hold without notifying me about it. I find out and I'm suppoed to contact them. I do and they don't respond back to me.

What am I supposed to do next. Should I just pull all the Party Poker Adds off my site since I might not get paid for them?

I would just like some explanation from them on what's going on here.
__________________
I've done everything I've ever wanted to do, accept win a million dollars.

http://www.pokerall-in.com
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-21-2006, 02:07 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 397
Default

Partypoker is well known for their horrible customer service when it even occurs, first you have to get them. Id get on the phone with them, whose your AM?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-22-2006, 07:18 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

Just contact your account manager, if your on the cpa plan the money owed to you is probably much less then what your players have generated rake for the room. Your best bet is to contact your manager by phone and see what the problem is
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PartyPartners Account on Hold indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 11-17-2006 06:35 PM
Account on hold artokon PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 11-17-2006 09:12 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Please HELP - PArty has put hold on account? pokernoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 07-06-2006 01:00 PM
Account On Hold indieangler PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 15 02-03-2006 03:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0