News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-02-2006, 06:10 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 348
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Oh God, they've put my account on hold. Why does this seem to be such a problem with Party and peoples accounts? I use a CPA program, so I don't ever have MGR issues. Last month I sent 16 RMPs and got my money fine, this month I've seen 20 RMPs from the same website and advertising source and now my accounts on hold. That's $2300 on hold. That may not be a lot for some of you, but that's my rent, bills, credit card money, and several other things I'm banking on getting by the 5th.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-02-2006, 09:20 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 348
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Anyone have any thoughts? My AM knows exactly what search engine I was using (PPC) to get my players and clicks because we've talked about it several times. I can't figure out anything weird at all. Nothing was different from last month and I have no idea what would make things suspcious. I got 20 RMPs which is $1500 plus the $800 CPA bonus from the bonanza this month. I e-mailed my AM just a bit of ago and hopefully he (Mark) will be able to help but I was wondering if anyone had thoughts.

This money was going to help afford an engagement ring in a few months and pay off some credit cards I owe on, so I'm very worried. *sighs*
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-03-2006, 03:48 AM
MilanFlyer MilanFlyer is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 259
Default

I had the same thing going on in November.
I went from below 20 CPA sign-ups in October to above 20 in November.
Account on hold!

The issue was sorted out within 2 weeks.
__________________
Holdemguiden Norge
Turneringspoker Norge
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-03-2006, 07:22 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 348
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

But they did GET things fixed? Did they give you a hard time at all or explain what happened? My V-Day money just went down the drain so I'm hoping they get me fixed and my my money to before Feb 14th.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-03-2006, 07:30 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 312
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy
Default

ive had the same issues in the past, my account was on hold for 4 months, and in the end when i got all the figures from my AM and I MYSELF figured out they were adding my bonanzas in with the rake ammount needed to be generated! when i brought this to the attention of my AM he never admitted that this was the problem but the money was released immediatly. i dont know if this is your situation, im soley speaking on my own experience!
__________________

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-03-2006, 07:50 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 348
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Does anyone know if your personal AM puts your account on hold or it's a general process that puts certain accounts on hold and then you have your AM look into it for you?

I haven't done anything different this month and have been in constant contact with my AM, Mark, who is pretty nice, so I can't see him randomly putting me on hold for no apparent reason.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-03-2006, 08:13 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 312
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy
Default

from what ive been told your affiliate manager is the one who puts your account on hold! i would imagine that your account is on hold because they have paid you more than your players have generated in rake!
__________________

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-03-2006, 08:51 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 348
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Most likely. Last month I made $2300 and the majority of my players aren't big time players, but how can they do this? I've spent lots of money advertising for another new 20 players this month and they are just going to keep my money? If I don't get this money I'll be sunk....I've been living off of this promoting and never had any problems before. All Valentine's Day plans, credit card bills, future engagement rings I'm supposed to be spending money on is out the window and I'm stuck with a two digit number to my name, a big headache, and a world of problems.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-03-2006, 08:57 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 348
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

My AM told me just a few weeks ago that I have quality players......does that do me any good?
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Partypokerlover Partypokerlover is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 62
Default

The affiliate manger does not put the account on hold there system does it automatically. That's what I was told by both the affiliate dept and my AM. What I do to check my players total rake for mgr and cpa each week. Is email them and they give me my total for all my players during the week or month. Hope this helps you.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0