News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program and chat with their Affiliate Manager Alex Lockett here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-03-2006, 09:40 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 312
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy
Default

sounds like they tell different stories to different people then, whenever i emailed them they always told me to direct my questions about my account being on hold to my AM as he is the one who has placed the account on hold. i actually called them one day about my account being on hold and the person i talked to on the phone had told me that he didnt know why it was being held, that my account looked fine and he was going to talk to my AM and get back to me, he never did but anyways i dont think that AM place the accounts on hold because they can but rather because they have to. i still think they need to put a system in place that doesnt show your earnings until so many party points (or Something like that) are earned by your players, that way it wouldnt give affiliates false hope all month that they are getting a $2300 check and then it doesnt come. the way it is now its like putting in a 40 hour week at a regular job and friday comes and they say well we cant pay you because of this or that! bottom line is they have you by the balls and there is nothing any of us can do about it but wait and dont count on the money to pay bills, etc.....
__________________

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-03-2006, 09:54 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 348
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

You see I never have had or thought I would have this problem on a CPA plan, since all of my players are random web surfers and seem to do just fine. It's not like I'm scamming PartyPoker at all. Will they even release some of my money? I'd be willing to take the money without the $800 bonanza, that's how much I'm counting on this money. I don't know what I'm going to do if they withhold all of it. I'm in a pickle and it sucks.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-03-2006, 09:57 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 312
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy
Default

they may release partial payment, you would have to contact your AM, i woudnt however give up $800, but email him and ask him if you can do that, you should give it sometime before you give up your bonanzas!
__________________

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-03-2006, 10:01 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 312
Send a message via MSN to freydaddy
Default

i havent even go my statement from them this month yet, so deffinetly wait before you go agreeing to give up $800, but then again mayb my account is on hold also, lol
__________________

Eric
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-03-2006, 10:50 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 348
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Well of course I don't want to give up the bonanza bonus, I worked hard to earn it and was very excited about it. I also don't want to have $70 to my name, provide my girlfriend and future wife with no Valentine's Day, and have credit card companies chasing me down, so I don't know what to do. My AM just responded with:

"Hi Colin,

I am currently looking into your account, will let you know asap."

So I will keep everyone updated. If go hit your monthly statement, under there it shows your account status, which is where mine says Suspcious.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-03-2006, 02:30 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 760
Default

Indie,

Sounds like you are panicking. E-mail the affiliate division, your aff. manager and CALL the affiliate and customer service depts. and get the ball rolling. Be polite and explain what has happened without getting angry or upset.

Things should be resolved soon.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:08 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0