News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-05-2006, 07:58 AM
pokernoker pokernoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13
Default Please HELP - PArty has put hold on account?

Hi guys!

I know I am calling for a bashing when I tell you guys this. I did the free partypoker promotion frree $75 ones and gave out 13 accounts. Now I have not been paid and my account has been put on hold. I am supposed to get $1475 in affiliate payments. I am very mad for I signed under the CPA and I had naive understanding of the concept till Jeremy explained to me that its poker players they need not signups. There is no indication of any of this in their agreement?

Please my friends, help me what should I do? I am never doing the free promotion again but does anyone know what I need to do? Please guide me how to get my money back?

Anyone I could talk to? Please help. I am really desperate for my money now.

Vik
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-05-2006, 08:08 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 407
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

ur players have not generated enough rake, even though ur on the cpa plan. Party has to be atleast be breaking even with u, there is alot of fraud and this is how they cut down on it. So ur payments will be released but ur rake has to increase.
__________________
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-05-2006, 08:10 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 311
Default

Please see my thread titled "Party Poker is a joke!" - I know many others who have been caught in this same situation... you'll just have to hope that your players play enough over the next few months that eventually Party will pay you!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-05-2006, 08:33 AM
pokernoker pokernoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13
Default

thanks but is there nuthing else I can do. I talked to my AM Dione Scott and she informed me that she is yet to get the reason why the account has been put on hold. I am waiting for her to email me back when she knows. ANy other suggestions?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-05-2006, 08:49 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 311
Default

If you are a new affiliate and [# of RMP] X [CPA Amount] + [BONAZA AMOUNT] < [RAKE GENERATED BY PLAYERS] they will hold out on your payment. If you are an established affiliate and have plenty of previous players you won't run into this problem... so the good news is once you get paid this time the chance of this occuring again is somewhat slim!
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Partypokerlover Partypokerlover is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 67
Default

That still does not matter if you are still below the rake they will still withhold your money. You should atleast ask your AM to give you half so you can still sign up people. Thats what I done in the past when I first started out. If you work with party they will work with you.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-05-2006, 10:57 AM
pokernoker pokernoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13
Default

i will talk to her soon. However, I just looked under my monthly statement and it says my account status is suspiscious. ANy ideas why? Will it say that just if I do not have enough rake?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Partypokerlover Partypokerlover is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 67
Default

Its fine they say that most of the time.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-05-2006, 11:51 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 308
Default

Yeah, don't take the "suspicious" thing personally. I did something similar when I first started out except it was exclusive to about 20 of my friends and I did it on MGR to be sure. My account showed suspicious, then after about 10 days, I was paid.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Aff Manager Aff Manager is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 13
Default

I'm really only repeating whats already been said, but to surmise :

1. The account will be on hold until your players rake enough to release your commission OR
2. You sign up fresh players whose rake equals their CPA and contribute towards your on hold CPA

Your best bet is to show understanding, and say you're in this for the long run, so you're going to try another promotion to recruit better players, but need x% of your held commission released to do this. They are usually quite willing to do this.

The suspicious thing is almost a default message, so don't worry about that.

And your AM SO knows why your acocunt is on hold! believe me
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0