Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-04-2006, 09:35 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default PartyPartners Account on Hold

Anyone else randomly wake up to your PartyPartners account being on hold this morning? I wonder if it has anything to do with the bill that passed...I've been promoting Party for a good year now without any problems and now all of a sudden I find my account on hold this morning. Anyone else?
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-04-2006, 09:45 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

My player account is on hold. I tried to deposit and it said there is a temp hold on accounts. Not sure about aff accounts. I have not logged in yet.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-04-2006, 09:49 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,017
Default

I'm so glad I stopped promoting Party 6 months ago

Good luck guys.
__________________
Top 50 ranking coming soon - Bow down bitches
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-04-2006, 10:06 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I'm so glad that my entire affiliate income and extra money in life is disappearing 3 days before my wedding this weekend. Nothing like starting off of on a new foot even broker than you had expected. *sighs*

I refuse to be screwed out of anything by Party from last month.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-04-2006, 01:01 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 484
Default

I dont think anyone is going to be screwed out of anything. Go to party partners and read their press release regarding affiliates.

It says everything will happen as normal for September, and they encourage us to keep promoting to non US customers into the future.

Its actually good news.
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-04-2006, 01:36 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Hrm yeah I've read the statement I just have no idea why they'd put my account on hold when I've promoted them the same as always for a year now and not had any problems. I'm on a CPA plan and only send them a few players a month so I don't know what the deal could be.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-04-2006, 04:47 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 439
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indieangler
Anyone else randomly wake up to your PartyPartners account being on hold this morning? I wonder if it has anything to do with the bill that passed...I've been promoting Party for a good year now without any problems and now all of a sudden I find my account on hold this morning. Anyone else?
my account is on hold really weird. I live in canada so no clue wat the problem is. I have been with them for over a year and never been closed before
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-04-2006, 06:14 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 364
Default

I'm on hold too
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-04-2006, 06:32 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 397
Default

How did you find out it was on hold? You couldnt sign in or check stats?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-04-2006, 06:52 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 439
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkingout
How did you find out it was on hold? You couldnt sign in or check stats?
ya i couldnt sign in and it said that account was on hold please email us
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Account on hold artokon PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 11-17-2006 09:12 AM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
July Bonanza?? Still have not heard from my PartyPartners Account Manager?? MaxGuavera PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 17 07-28-2006 09:22 PM
Account put on Hold Poker All-In PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 4 04-22-2006 07:18 PM
Account On Hold indieangler PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 15 02-03-2006 03:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0