Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-15-2006, 01:58 AM
MaxGuavera MaxGuavera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Default July Bonanza?? Still have not heard from my PartyPartners Account Manager??

Hi everyone,

This is my second calendar month as an affiliate on PartyPartners.

Last month I had 20 something RMP CPA's, and everything went fine, and was paid, etc.

I was told by my account manager that I would be forwarded to a new Account Manager for this month, however I still have not heard anything.

I have spoken to another affiliate, and he has told me that has also not received a "Bonanza" email for July.

Has anyone else received one?

On another note, my June Bonanza was far less generous than what some other affiliate managers seemed to be giving. Although I received the same maximum 'bonanza', other account managers were offering the same bonus, for less signups. Thoughts on what I can do re: this?

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-15-2006, 03:03 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,271
Default

i disnt either - they dont come every month thou- i get one every 2 months or so
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-15-2006, 06:07 AM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,695
Default

I haven't gotten one in two years. There is no standard bonanza offer.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-15-2006, 06:45 AM
MaxGuavera MaxGuavera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Default

I was told that I should hear from the Acct Manager re: the month's Bonanza though? :s
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-17-2006, 03:30 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

This is what I received from my AM:

Bonanzas have still not been issued to any affiliates due to changes.
These will be sent towards the end of the month if any are to be issued.
Please note that as mentioned bonanzas are not automatic and will not
occur every month from now on. They are an incentive and not part of
regular commission
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-18-2006, 11:56 PM
MaxGuavera MaxGuavera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Default

Yeah, the strange thing is that I was told last month, not to signup any more players, as it would be in my best interest to wait for the next month, as I would receive a bonanza?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-19-2006, 08:20 AM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 380
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

Max,

You should receive your bonanza tommorow, this is what my affiliate manager has told me.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-20-2006, 09:33 AM
MaxGuavera MaxGuavera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Default

Ok, hopefully this happens.

I'll post back tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-21-2006, 02:52 AM
MaxGuavera MaxGuavera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Default

Still yet to receive anything.

Have you?

My outgoing AM was Venthan Poolo, and I have been given no indication as to who my new AM will be.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-23-2006, 03:32 AM
MaxGuavera MaxGuavera is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 18
Default

Still havent received anything and its the 23rd??
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PartyPartners Account on Hold indieangler General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 11-17-2006 06:35 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Affiliate manager please reply...... petrassi PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 1 09-14-2006 10:45 AM
July Bonanza Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 07-08-2005 01:00 PM
Party Poker Bonanza withheld - Update sportznuts General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 05-13-2005 02:21 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0