Affiliate manager please reply......
Hi Alex,
My account on partypartners has been "On Hold" now for almost a month!!
I am getting nowhere trying to contact someone to get an answer.
I've spoke with my personal account manager on several occassions and he assured me my account would be back to normal within 24 hours.That was over 2 weeks ago!!!!
I still can't sign in.
A few fraud players were found that signed up under me and that is why it's on hold.
Surely all you have to do is deduct the accurals for those players,i don't see why i have been blocked from accessing my cashier account for such a long time.Im loosing out this month bigtime by not being able to sign in!!
Did anyone else have this problem and had their account on hold?
If so how long does it take to resolve?
If you read this alex my partypartners account is petrassi.
You can email me at if you can help me get my account released and back to business.
__________________
www.urfreepartycash.com
|