Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonusMoney View Post
I don't fuc***ing care about players values
This is the perfect attitude to have.

But only if you hate making money.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-19-2007, 12:00 PM
BonusMoney BonusMoney is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11
Default

Well I see some improvement
Some of players are validated so commission is added again.

Hope to have soon some more news from PartyP.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,190
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I would asked to be switched to MGR.

Party probably made $500 and was not about to pay $20k for that $500.

Dione is great, she isn't trying to screw you over. This is just the way things work.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-22-2007, 02:45 PM
diverf1 diverf1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 20
Send a message via ICQ to diverf1
Default

i work with Dione. She is good and i trust her.
I receive less then $1000 per month usually and almost every month my account is blocked and checked. So partygaming look closely for the quality of players we send. And i want to say may be party is not the ideal, but it is the best for me, others is much much worse.
__________________
http://www.vsepropoker.ru
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Yesterday, 06:14 AM
BonusMoney BonusMoney is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonusMoney View Post
Well I see some improvement
Some of players are validated so commission is added again.

Hope to have soon some more news from PartyP.
Unfortunately I was wrong

In November I had 39 registered players. In that period I was on the trip to France and when I came back was happy to see that there was so many registrations.

Then came payout day, in beginning of December, but as usual I find my account blocked, under investigation. Soon I receive mail from my aff. manager saying that those 39 accounts were fictitious and that I should stop doing that. I called them and told that I was on the trip and players registered without my notice. Anyway they reduced my account and payed me for only 10 players.

I am not mad because of declined registrations and reduced payout , but because they called me liar and telling me that I am cheating them on this.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Gaming agrees to buy Empire Online TRIPAAA General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-29-2006 05:12 PM
888 Holdings and Party Gaming: Let the Mergers Begin PPP General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 10-31-2006 03:48 PM
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 10:33 PM
Party Gaming buys Gamebookers SuperAffiliate General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-06-2006 08:25 AM
Satya leaving Party Gaming Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 24 08-12-2005 11:58 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0