
Sent this to him but got an autoresponse that his e-mail address was done! I have e-mailed Party Affiliates division a few times including my affiliate manager, but nothing is being done. Can anyone help?
Hi Satya,
Thanks for your message. Although we only worked together briefly a long time ago....could you please help me with one last issue?
My new affiliate manager Sarah rarely gets back to me. She promised a Bonanza for July (that I received at the END of July) PLUS entry to a freeroll which was a $2000 freeroll for affiliates that was held YESTERDAY.
My bonanza was NOT added. I was NOT entered in the freeroll. I sent her an e-mail on Wednesday, and she assured me she would correct the problems within 2 days. Of course now it is SUNDAY and no $$ and of course I missed the freeroll. I have e-mailed her several times since as well as iparty and no responses at all, besides the automated response message.
So, now I have been excluded from the promised freeroll AND am still waiting for my additional $.
As a further matter, she promised to send me CDs and it has been a very long time and still nothing.
Could you please help me deal with this matter or get someone you know at affiliates division to help me?
Thank you Satya for your attention and assistance!
CHRIS
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
|