Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 04-01-2006, 08:26 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 619
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

I currently have arround 7000 flyers taking up space in my house. In all honesty, I have become too lazy and busy to deliver them myself. What is the best / cheapest way to distribute them? I was thinking about getting together about 3 or 4 local kids, and supervising them for a few hours and then paying them like $20 each cash. I know this is not entirely legal, but I seriously doubt anything will come of it ever where I live, even in the worst case senario... any better ideas?
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-03-2006, 11:05 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 397
Default

Where would they be distributing them?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-06-2006, 07:32 AM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 619
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

door to door I guess.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Monster Flyer jharri26 Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 4 08-27-2006 02:29 PM
flyer feedback cavaliers09 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-12-2005 02:35 AM
good partypoker flyer cavaliers09 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-10-2005 07:41 PM
Designing a Flyer Tips gPowell General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-31-2005 09:04 PM
Leaflet Distribution FattyOwnz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 07-19-2005 06:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0