News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions

Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Discuss your Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-01-2006, 07:26 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 595
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

I currently have arround 7000 flyers taking up space in my house. In all honesty, I have become too lazy and busy to deliver them myself. What is the best / cheapest way to distribute them? I was thinking about getting together about 3 or 4 local kids, and supervising them for a few hours and then paying them like $20 each cash. I know this is not entirely legal, but I seriously doubt anything will come of it ever where I live, even in the worst case senario... any better ideas?
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-03-2006, 10:05 PM
checkingout checkingout is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 361
Default

Where would they be distributing them?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-06-2006, 06:32 AM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 595
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

door to door I guess.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0