Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/)
-   -   flyer distribution (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/4775-flyer-distribution.html)

PokerMaster 04-01-2006 07:26 PM

I currently have arround 7000 flyers taking up space in my house. In all honesty, I have become too lazy and busy to deliver them myself. What is the best / cheapest way to distribute them? I was thinking about getting together about 3 or 4 local kids, and supervising them for a few hours and then paying them like $20 each cash. I know this is not entirely legal, but I seriously doubt anything will come of it ever where I live, even in the worst case senario... any better ideas?

checkingout 04-03-2006 10:05 PM

Where would they be distributing them?

PokerMaster 04-06-2006 06:32 AM

door to door I guess.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0