Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 08-25-2006, 04:54 PM
jharri26 jharri26 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 41
Default Party Monster Flyer

I just finished creating a monster party flyer i plan on distributing in my area and was wondering if everyone could give me their thoughts on it before I go out.

The image is located at xxHttp://www.route66poker.net/images/party-monster.jpg (remove xx)

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-26-2006, 06:41 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 579
Default

Looks good jharri26. Where do you plan to post these around your town?

SmackDog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-27-2006, 11:05 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Yea I like it. Should grab some attention. Plus Party is so easy to advertise offline because everybody allready knows them.

You may even put a short description of your site and how this offer is exclusive to route66poker or something. Also a comment about first time deposits is important too. Otherwise the layout of the flyer looks great.

Nothing worse then spending $200 on flyers and then these people run off and Google a bonus code and you get left without the sign up.

One thing I have found inportant about advertising Party offline is that you have to target NEW poker players. Otherwise you are wasting efforts because most players already have an account at Party. I have found Party works very well with older, first time players. Men in their 40's or older that have not played online yet. Latley I have noticed most college kids being attracted to Full Tilt and they think Party Poker is lame. There are still millions of older men that want to play poker online. You just need to give them a reason to sign up.

Good luck and be sure to let us know how this goes.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-27-2006, 02:28 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

i
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-27-2006, 02:29 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 442
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

sorry cliked enter, ment to say I like it. Everything fits perfectly
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Poker Monster and MGR coxquinn PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 07-28-2006 12:31 PM
party bs cavaliers09 PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 9 01-03-2006 11:49 PM
Party Poker Points Expired....... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 12-27-2005 10:12 AM
Party Poker New Software... adioking General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-15-2005 02:31 PM
Party Poker - Bonus Code Problem Poker Coach General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 05-27-2005 07:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0