Okay this isn't a complaint against the affiliate department but I think this is a pretty shitty way to treat someone who has played at Party for years and probably donated literally thousands of dollars to the rake. Heaven forbid I take a 30 day break from playing with real money on your site. Having bonus points expire if you don't play real money for 30 days is the most retarted bonus point structure I have ever seen. Why even bother offering bonus points.
I don't need anymore Party shirts or hats so I am not pissed about losing 14,933 points, it's just the principal. Maybe a friendly reminder would be nice a few days before the points expire too.......Furthermore, for a multi-billion dollar company...........thats a pretty stingy business model. You just took 14,000+ points I earned and flused them down toilet. Do you really think this is going to incentivise a player to deposit and earn more?
Again, this is nothing against the fine people in their affiliate department.
Quote:
Dear PokerBulls,
Our records show that your Party Points account has been inactive for more than 30 days.!
The 14933 Party Points in your account expired at 23:59 hrs on 24-DEC-05.
The balance of your current Party Points account is: 0 Points.
In future, should you wish to save your points, all you have to do is log in and play at a Real Money table within 30 days of your last Real Money game.
NB: You must play at a Real Money table to accrue and save Party Points. Logging in alone will not prevent your Party Points from expiring. Your Party Points will expire only if you accumulate zero Party Points for a period of 30 days. See Terms and Conditions.
So, don't lose out – keep your account active*. You'll keep the Party Points you play so hard to earn – and you'll have fun re-discovering the excitement on PartyPoker.com!
See you at the tables.
Kind regards,
The PartyPoker.com Team
USA and Canada : 1-800-852-4719 (Toll Free)
Europe : 00 - 800 - PRTY – PKER (Toll Free)
Other Countries : +44 – 207 -537- 8300 (Rates apply)
http://www.partypoker.com/help/
* active is defined as earning at least one Regular Player’s Club Party Point every 30 days.
|