Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 09-04-2007, 07:21 PM
johannsalis johannsalis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9
Default flyers in town

Hi!

I just came back from a walk around town putting up some flyers with my bonus code on bus stations and doors of community houses. I put up about 50 A4 flyers. How many registrations could I get? I also asked a local pizza delivery to give a flyer to every pizza ordered! I think that will go fine?!?

What do you guy´s think?

Greets Johann

Last edited by johannsalis : 09-04-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-05-2007, 02:15 AM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 920
Default

50 flyers ain't that much.. It also depends on the target group that will recieve those flyers.

If I were you I would be happy if I got 1RMP out of it.

Good luck!
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-11-2007, 05:49 PM
johannsalis johannsalis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9
Default

sadly all the flyers where ripped off the walls......
But I am still waiting for the results of the pizza delivery. I gave him 500 flyers for the start to see ehat happens.
I Austria we don´t have these small casinos so maby you guys could help me out with some ideas on how to promote offline. My budget is not too high!

Thanx Johann
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-11-2007, 10:29 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

I would invest in 12 hard boiled eggs and put them in a ribbon with your domain on it. Someone might take that home and check it out, pass it to a guy and you might get a punch on the nose, nice gift for a woman, lol. a flyer wouldnt get past the nearest bin.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-17-2007, 08:35 PM
johannsalis johannsalis is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9
Default

@edmc - nice comment and THANX for the help!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 295
Default

What about in and around university campuses? Give 'em a list of the best no-deposit and deposit bonuses you can find that have bonus codes, and see what happens?

Print something useful like a starting hands chart, translations of common chat terms / terminology (or even rules and hand rankings) on the back - they're more likely to hold on to it that way.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-01-2007, 02:41 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 920
Default

Campuses are great for advertisements. Hand out the flyers to all the guys walking home from school or put the flyers in their mailboxes.

Make sure to use high quality colored paper though. You will get signups more likely if they are designed and not just some cheap prints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notspot View Post
What about in and around university campuses? Give 'em a list of the best no-deposit and deposit bonuses you can find that have bonus codes, and see what happens?

Print something useful like a starting hands chart, translations of common chat terms / terminology (or even rules and hand rankings) on the back - they're more likely to hold on to it that way.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

This thread remains me that I have about 5,000 Party fliers in one of my my closets.

I might as well get out the stamper and put them to good use.

Thanks for the slap johannsalis

I'll let you know the results.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
do flyers work ? Worldpokerseat.com Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 10 11-07-2007 02:26 AM
Where and What to post in your town? SmackDog Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 5 11-05-2007 04:25 AM
Flyers Boogalou_007 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-12-2005 11:40 AM
Paradise free million flyers bfuchs General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 08-06-2005 05:12 AM
Flyers on Cars freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 05-11-2005 01:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0