General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I was just wondering if any of you have had any success posting flyers around town with the little pull-off tabs with your bonus code on it? I usually see them with the work at home and make millions type of garbage on them so I'm thinking most people would just ignore or even tear them down. I was thinking about posting them around colleges and at bus stops. Has anyone been successful with this approach? You can't get in trouble with PP for doing this can you? Is it even worth the bother?
I've had a few sign ups posting these flyers around college campus. Just design something catchy using Party graphics and include the bonus code or site redirect on your pull tabs. Place them in the right places and you'll get some sign ups.