Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 02-02-2006, 01:50 PM
NeverBeg NeverBeg is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 460
Send a message via AIM to NeverBeg
Default

I am thinking about ordering some professional flyers for my site online, do you guys use anybody in particular? Or do you all make your own flyers?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-02-2006, 07:30 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 467
Default

I used latenightprinters.com for some business cards. Very professional looking.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-02-2006, 07:41 PM
Annie Annie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 9
Default

I had tried Kinko's at one point, but their prices were absurd so I refused. I eventually made my own and probably spent over $100 in ink for the whole process (still better than what the store was charging for the number of flyers and business cards I printed)...so anything that beats how much you'd spend on a do-it-yourself printing job would be worth it IMHO.
__________________
<span style=\'colorrange\'>Get 'em while they're young</span>
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
do flyers work ? Worldpokerseat.com Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 10 11-07-2007 02:26 AM
Paradise free million flyers bfuchs General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 08-06-2005 05:12 AM
Flyers CDs business cards FattyOwnz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 07-16-2005 04:23 AM
FLyers FattyOwnz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 07-05-2005 10:39 AM
Flyers on Cars freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 05-11-2005 01:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:22 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0