Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-03-2005, 07:06 PM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

I noticed everyone is giving out partypoker flyers which is all good but how about Paradise Free Million entry flyers? I think the conversion rate would be amazing because everyone can get entry to a Million Dollar tournament. Even saying they entered would be kind of cool.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2005, 08:12 PM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

Shit , I didn't even think of that.
Thanks for the idea. Gosh! I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that before. Thanks man.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2005, 08:16 PM
stasther stasther is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 55
Default

Only thing is that you will have to set up another site, that would redirect to your traffic to your affiliate link. since they got no bonus codes for offline promo (or maybe they do now, but I dont think so)
Or. Just make an entire site talking about how great the freeroll is and then have links to paradise.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by stasther@Aug 3 2005, 08:16 PM
Only thing is that you will have to set up another site, that would redirect to your traffic to your affiliate link. since they got no bonus codes for offline promo (or maybe they do now, but I dont think so)
Or. Just make an entire site talking about how great the freeroll is and then have links to paradise.
Yes, you do have to send via a specific site - which, in my opinion, is more successful, as you do not have a situation where a Player remembers the site and forgets your bonus code.

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-03-2005, 08:56 PM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

I got a website PARADISEBONUS.COM. If anyone wants to host their llink / redirect on there I can do it for free. Just tell me the address you want i.e. -> 1.paradisebonus.com or paradisebonus.com/1
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-04-2005, 12:22 AM
stillshadow stillshadow is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 608
Default

bfuchs, That's generous of you. I'l let you know if I start on this, which is a high probability. Stephen, do I get flyers directly from Paradise - or is it a print-your-own type deal?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

Sorry, but I do not have any - I'll ask again though, maybe some were made.

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-04-2005, 01:32 AM
bfuchs bfuchs is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 218
Send a message via AIM to bfuchs
Default

I would think with the paradise millions business cards might work ok. They also are amazingly cheap and people won't throw them away - they will put them in their pockets.

-------------------------

Million Dollar Tournament Free Entry

SPECIAL PROMOTION

NYC.ParadiseBonus.com

---------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-04-2005, 08:51 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,234
Default

I just started doing one for Noble poker by using www.Noblemillion.com. It seems to be working well so far. Alot of traffic.

Later,
Rog
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by hoursurf@Aug 4 2005, 08:51 AM
I just started doing one for Noble poker by using www.Noblemillion.com. It seems to be working well so far. Alot of traffic.

Later,
Rog
Rog

What will happen to all your Players with Empire buying Noble out? Have you heard anything form the Affiliate side?

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free Cash Offers $$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 04-03-2007 05:06 PM
Free Cash No Deposit $$$$$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-27-2007 05:17 PM
Many Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 03-26-2007 01:45 PM
Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-20-2007 01:30 PM
18 No Deposit Free Money Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 02-24-2007 02:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:57 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0