Hey Jeremy,
Thanks a lot for the kind words.
I'm seriously considering devoting all my online business time to teaching others how to make extra money with internet marketing for all people......in every niche.
It's so easy to make money online if you just copy what has worked for others....... don't try to reinvent the wheel.........follow those that are already successful.....and stay in touch with what's new.
I'm not quite sure how yet...... probably a marketing course of some kind that is a step by step plan.
Competition research, easy site building, keyword targeting, link building, list building, joint venturing.... all the basics and personal mentoring.
I just love helping people to succeed!
And I don't need a million dollars in the bank to be happy.
I live like a king on $50,000 a year with my basic lifestyle of world traveling on the cheap......scuba diving, mountain biking, fishing and treasure hunting.
Quote:
| Hey Ladies!..... Let's help each other become better poker players and prove once and for all that women, with our superior insight and physiological intellect will eventually dominate the world of poker! |
I truly believe this.
Men have a 100+ year old jump on the ladies when it comes to the game of poker.
Mark my words here and now.......
May 27, 2007.
The modern female mind..... and the no-limit holdem tournament structure are a match made in heaven.
I predict total female domination of no-limit Holdem tournaments by.........2012........ no
2014.
I understand that NewPokerGirl's site is up for sale.
She didn't play up on the female poker player angel but any female forum member here who would like to buy a website and start building a long term business should check it out here:
http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...-com-sale.html
I know the site is non-gender but my gut tells me that a female buyer who starts building it with content and attracts a mostly female cult following..... with the male bashers..... who will add content... and controversy......properly controlled.
Will turn in to a very successful poker affiliate site.
Not just a side line site but a huge, successful money making site in the coming years.
You just have to market it right for the masses.