News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-15-2006, 08:07 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 590
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default Homepage redesign review please

Hi
I would like some comments on my redisign (more reorganisation) of my homepage,
any comments welcome.
This is the before :http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...nt= firefox-a

after is of course http://www.pokerbonusdirect.com
Thanks
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-16-2006, 09:30 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 404
Default

I must be quite honest, but I don't think the redesign helped that much in terms of organization. When I visit the new site design, it still feels very confusing to me and I would think to a first time visitor as well. By looking at it, I'm really not sure what your focus is. Perhaps you can minimize the clutter in the center of the page. Make sure of some boxes or something to organize the different sections you have. The Titan featured poker room runs right into the freeroll frenzy and I'm confused which to click on first.

I have always been told in design to give your visitors a "path" in which to read and digest information. Right now I don't know where that path starts and how to navigate it.

I hope that helps.

Mark
__________________
Focalclick
Sunpoker.com - 100 WSOP packages now available - OneSickPromo - $1000 CPA offers.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-16-2006, 10:15 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 195
Default

I found it very confusing, to much information all at once. Your bonus page seems to be difficult in understanding, to me it looks like you need to play alot of hands and bet alot in order to recieve anything. Wagering $1000 in order to recieve a bonus seems a bit steep for the regular player. I will say great job in setting up 2 extra boards on your forum for those who speak Spanish or French. I have never seen anyone do that before, keep up the good work
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-16-2006, 05:11 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 590
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Thanks for your comments guys, "The Titan featured poker room runs right into the freeroll frenzy and I'm confused which to click on first." good point, the featured pokerroom part is just a banner, I chose it cos it looks less of a banner than a banner, I don't want many banners on my homepage. The reason they are together is so that people sign up to participate in the freeroll frenzy, I guess I am going to make that a bit clearer.

wagering $1000 does seem a bit steep, but in fact its no more than any other poker rooms bonus requirements. I have been looking for some information in regards to that to put it in a better way, like 500 raked hands or something, but have not come up with anything, if anyone can help there I would be gratefull.

"I will say great job in setting up 2 extra boards on your forum for those who speak Spanish or French. I have never seen anyone do that before, keep up the good work" yeh after the ban I discovered that most of my members were not from the usa anyway, so I put those in to encourage more forum action, I can speak basic french and spanish, but it will be difficult to moderate, we will see how it goes
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-16-2006, 09:53 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 381
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

I looked in through explorer. A couple of images are blank - Fine on firefox
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-17-2006, 05:08 PM
DontLook DontLook is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 88
Default

Was that a joke? It looks like the same site lol.

Are you pullin my leg?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Site Review - er, blog review actually tomt New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 11-04-2006 07:59 PM
Redesign Review - feedback Please! minga New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 09-05-2006 07:21 PM
aff banners / branding or plain text links on homepage ? scrawnybob New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 08-25-2006 06:44 AM
last 6 homepage slots PR4 poker review epsilionflow The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 06-17-2006 01:30 PM
Review my review mikebrad New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 03-08-2006 06:30 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0