Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 05-23-2007, 11:53 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 870
Default SmallStakesTexasHoldem.com for sale

sold....
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-24-2007, 09:54 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

May we ask why you are selling?
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-24-2007, 10:07 AM
kaus kaus is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,538
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I thought the same...this was your new project wasn't it?

I hope you get something decent for it NPG, I know you have put a ton of work into it
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-25-2007, 08:50 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 870
Default

All PM's/questions will be responded to sometime tomorro after she gets home.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

I think you're nuts to be selling a site with so much future potential.

If I had some spare time......I"d build Small Stakes Texas Holdem Strategy & Tips into a small empire.

I guess we all have our have our priorities with family and such though.

Good luck with your future endeavors NewPokerGirl.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-27-2007, 10:26 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 870
Default

Thanks alot for all the help you gave me with it, I just wish I had the time lol. I've chosen a much easier project that won't be as time consuming.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-02-2007, 08:32 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 349
Default

I love the design you have for that site, would have had the exact same design for mine if I could.

I hope you get something decent for it.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-07-2007, 01:59 AM
cogger cogger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl View Post
Thanks alot for all the help you gave me with it, I just wish I had the time lol. I've chosen a much easier project that won't be as time consuming.

Nice job, do you wish to sell a design template of this?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-07-2007, 02:27 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 870
Default

No Cogger, I am selling the site as a whole and I'm in the middle of sealing the deal. I had alance make the template and they always do great work at a good price so if you want something simular you should conact him.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0