i like it too frey... only a few suggestions. Add some sort of introduction / welcome - 'welcome to pokerbonusworks your online resource for xxx xxx xxx bla bla.
Maybe some white text just to the right of your pbw logo welcoming visitors??
I think your 'Major Online Poker Events' would do better down beneath your image rotator device there with a catchier headline... even something like 'This Week's Major Online Poker Events.'
Maybe move the Mac Poker up to the top right section or do a 'us poker room' section up there. I think your rotator might be a second or two too fast for my taste.
other than that... get some unique content well SEO'd and I think you have plenty of potential to gain and convert traffic.
__________________
J S
Poker Players 4 Ron Paul - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution, join the Ron Paul Army.
Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
|