Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-11-2006, 09:10 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 211
Default Site Review! New to Forums!

Hello everyone, I have been in the affiliate business for a couple months now. I am fairly new. I came across this site from some other site...sorry cant remember! I actually ran into this site a few times already. Seems to be very popular.


Review my site please?

http://www.RoundersParadise.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-17-2006, 06:07 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 211
Default

Hey thanks for the site review!


...........Still waiting lol. I posted this days ago and other people who posted after me are being reviewed. What am I chop liva?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Site review...Am I on the right track? NewPokerGirl New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 03-19-2007 01:26 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Site re-design review - bankrollbacker.com Aidan New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 13 11-08-2006 10:31 PM
Review my site please Pokerkid New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 04-09-2006 08:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:25 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0