Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-27-2006, 11:33 PM
Pokerkid Pokerkid is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Send a message via MSN to Pokerkid
Default

Please review my site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,


I am part owner of a new up and coming poker affiliate site called 9livespoker.com I would really appreciate it if I can get some people to review my site please. Do not be afraid to critisize.. we need it. Our site is basically like the other ones where you can reap the benefits of signing up via us to get bonuses, opportunities to play in freerolls, win draws and the list goes on. Please check it out today... and let me know what you think...

Catsgot9
__________________
Catsgot9
9livespoker.com
~It's a dog eat dog world~
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-28-2006, 12:33 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 626
Default

Very interesting design. I think the top animated graphic takes too long to complete for the average user. I would try and speed that up a bit.

I would also try an add more content and provide some sort of navigational structure for your users to access any page on your site at any time. Say they were on one of the article pages, why not give them to option to visit one of the poker room reviews and play directly from that page?

Have a great day!

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Pokerkid Pokerkid is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Send a message via MSN to Pokerkid
Default

Hey u look familiar

Thanks again

Catsgot9
__________________
Catsgot9
9livespoker.com
~It's a dog eat dog world~
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-29-2006, 10:03 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 626
Default

I figured I would review here as well since I didn't see any other reviews.

Take care,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-06-2006, 09:39 PM
julie julie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 25
Default

Wow, really nice design. Site Links at the bottom would be one thing I would add.

Also, using firefox browser the header doesn't show up for
http://9livespoker.com/site/9livesne...ticleNumber=88
__________________
Free Poker Templates
Rec Gambling Poker Newsgroup
Poker Articles - Submit Your Articles or Get Articles for your Website
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Pokerkid Pokerkid is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Send a message via MSN to Pokerkid
Default

We have fixed a lot of bugs on this site now.. Can you please re-evaluate for me..

Thanks...


Catsgot9
__________________
Catsgot9
9livespoker.com
~It's a dog eat dog world~
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-08-2006, 05:18 PM
getinthewpt.com getinthewpt.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 30
Default

I really like it. Just gonna be tough on a 56k'er.
__________________
WPT
Full Tilt Poker
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Pokerkid Pokerkid is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Send a message via MSN to Pokerkid
Default

any advice?
__________________
Catsgot9
9livespoker.com
~It's a dog eat dog world~
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-09-2006, 02:00 PM
skits2 skits2 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 116
Default

Is PAW losing posts again? I could have sworn I posted here earlier.

I just have a little advice, that is to stay away from frames if possible. They generally cause more problems than they are worth, search engine bots don't navigate them well and some browsers don't display them well.

Also, I notice you took some free content from my site, which is perfectly fine, but would you mind activating the links at the bottome?

Thanks
Scott
__________________
Free Webpage Templates - free templates to start your site, updated weekly
103 Ways To Get Traffic And Monetize Your Site - Stumped on what to do to improve your site? Look here for some suggestions
Dozens of Webpage Tools - Test your site speed, check your page rank, so who is linking to you, generate **** tags, and more, all from here
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Pokerkid Pokerkid is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Send a message via MSN to Pokerkid
Default

Thanks for the generous review.. sorry if I did not do it... as I am not really a web genius.. What is it you are asking me to do? Hyperlink the bottom to you? PM me if you like....

Thanks again

Catsgot9
__________________
Catsgot9
9livespoker.com
~It's a dog eat dog world~
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 01:10 AM
Site review...Am I on the right track? NewPokerGirl New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 03-19-2007 01:26 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 10:23 AM
Site Review! New to Forums! DontLook New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 11-17-2006 06:07 PM
Cool Site of the Day Four2Eight Feet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 11-27-2005 12:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:45 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0