Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-2006, 03:07 AM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 265
Default Site re-design review - bankrollbacker.com

Hey PAW,

I finally got my site re-designed with a whole lot more content. I would like if I could get some feedback of how I could improve the site. Anything from the colour scheme to SEO .

The site has just been launched a few hours ago, so if you see any glitches please report them in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

site link: www.bankrollbacker.com
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-02-2006, 07:01 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

Site looks nice, i wouldnt say theres much to do, i mean theres always something to do, but no nothing really to give ya any constructive crtizism, i would however link your header logo to your homepage!
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-02-2006, 01:03 PM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 329
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

Site looks good, nice clean look and feel.
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2006, 03:08 AM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 265
Default

Thanks for the compliments guys.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 781
Default

Hey Man,

Site looks really good. I liked the first design and didn't really think it needed any improvement, but I really like this one even more. I think all that is really left for you is to just keep building up the content and get promoting it.

Nice work!
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 265
Default

Thanks Graham,

I'm very pleased with my new site. And yes, all that is left building content and more pages Thanks for the compliments.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2006, 12:55 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 113
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

Compliments on the design. If I was looking and visiting your site, I would stick around.

Good job!!!
__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-07-2006, 10:24 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 159
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

I liek the new design. I use to have an ad with you and thought your site looked good as it was, but I just saw your new design and was very impressed. Keep up the great work.
__________________
Read our Sit and Go Strategy to gain an edge at the poker tables.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-08-2006, 01:06 PM
CoolDog CoolDog is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 184
Default

Looks nice; I would get rid of that ad (free $20) above the table to push up the page. Maybe add that free $20 in the top ban as a hot spot link.

First thing I clicked on was the poker babe. You should add some poker room links/aff links in those poker babe pages.

CoolDog
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-08-2006, 03:34 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default

Like Cooldog was saying but also what I would do is add poker.com aff links to the pictures of Tina Wallmann. This way they can just click the image and go to the landing page with her on it.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 1 09-23-2007 12:10 AM
My first site, please review (a very newbie site) My-Poker-Review.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 9 03-06-2007 09:23 AM
Site design stolen again - what to do? dbirider General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 01-04-2007 04:06 AM
Site Review Again Please - 4th Design Graham New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 11 10-15-2006 02:30 AM
Review – PromotePoker.com – A TopQMedia Design GoodKarmaKid New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 4 04-20-2006 12:35 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0