Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,078
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by taketherakeback@Jan 5 2006, 01:33 AM
yes so far that is the players that I have gotten this year. Is that a problem?
no actually its very good i just didnt know if u meant rmp or tp

and I hope you didn't start that rakeback thread due to my comment b/c when I made my original comment I didnt even clue in you were a rakeback site wtf do I care. I was just asking if u were getting 2-3 rmp with 200 uniques or 2-3 tp with 200 uniques cuz one is amazing traffic the other is not.

Cheers.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-06-2006, 10:37 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 619
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

I agree totaly with having what you really need to say at the top of a page totally. However, Your offers are not really " that much down the page". depending on what kind of screen you are looking at. For example, I am looking now on a laptop - I have to scroll down to see your offers. (Its a pretty good laptop). My Mothers computer, 19" monitor - very nice I can see your offers middle screen. Brother from hell (poker monster's monitor) Your poker offers are in top 25% of the screen.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Site review please guys. haynesey New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 12 12-21-2006 03:29 PM
Site Review - er, blog review actually tomt New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 11-04-2006 08:59 PM
Review and Pics from CAC Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-19-2006 02:58 PM
Review my review mikebrad New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 03-08-2006 07:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0